Your favorite electrolyte tab is at it again, this year with not two, but three all female, all blogger teams!
- -August 24th-25th
- -197 miles
- -Largest Running Relay in the World!
- -Bring your running gear
- -Bring a sleeping bag
- -Bring your sense of adventure
- -Bring yourself
- -Participants must provide their own travel to/from Seattle
Nuun will provide:
- -Airport shuttle to/from airport
- -Nuun schwagg and goodies galore
- -Fun, but optional, activities on Wed and Thurs leading up to race day, lodging provided
- -Vans for transort to the race start and for the race itself
- -Food and hydration for the race
- -Team accommodations at the finish to clean up, relax, and crash “slumber party” style
- -Shuttle back to Seattle or SeaTac airport Saturday PM or Sunday AM
Here’s the catch (don’t worry…it’s a fun catch!)
- You have to be a female.
- You have to have an active blog.
- That’s it!
Submit a creative application (more details below) to email@example.com by Monday April 9th.
Please include the following information in the body of your email:
- -Name (and pen-name if you prefer we use that for publication)
- -10k split time (HTC requires this)
- -Number of active blog followers (does NOT affect your odds of selection)
- -And list any other social media activities you engage in (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, other) with any pertinent metrics like followers, likes, etc.
We want to meet you through your application. Pictures and videos are preferred, but anything goes…so get creative! Check out some of our favorite applications from last year for inspiration.